- Staying up to date with the literature via following Journals and Subject Keywords.
- Search in more than 40 million articles from more than 15,000 world journals.
- Save your frequent searches to revisit them quickly on your Scibey Publication Feeds page.
- Export different citation formats for the articles: BibTex, EndNote, Reference Manager (RIS).
- Bookmarking interesting articles is an easy way to come back to it later.
- Build your academic profile in a few minutes with an outstanding view for your biographical information and publications.
- Attribute your article's list of related resources (data sets, blog posts, videos, images,...etc).
- Share your articles on social media platforms.
How can I manage my list of bookmarked articles?
You can navigate to the My Bookmarks page where you will see the list of bookmarked articles. You can navigate to the article's details page. Also you have the option to remove the article from the bookmarked list.
How can I save my search?
You can simply type your search terms and hit the Search button. Once you get to the search result page, you can see a Save Search button below the search bar.
How can I manage my saved searches?
You can navigate to the My Saved Searches page, where you can see the list of saved searches.
You can navigate to the search result of your search by clicking it. Also you have the option to delete your saved search from the list.
Also you can see the list of saved searches on your Scibey Publication Feeds page. It will be listed on a side panel on the top corner of the right hand bar.